Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
Perform general electrical maintenance.
Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
Good knowledge of various test equipment.
Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
Experience working as an electrician.
Electrician degree from a technical college.
Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
Previous experience of similar electrical works.
Electrician skills and qualifications:
Electricians are required to have a distinct set of skills that equips them to effectively and safely perform the crucial tasks. A successful Electrician candidate has various prerequisite skills that include:
- Communication skills
- Physical strength to move around the installation site for long hours, while carrying heavy electrical equipment and tools
- Troubleshooting skills to determine electrical malfunctions
- Ability to identify wires by their distinct colours
- Leadership and diplomatic skills
- Strong manual dexterity and eye to hand coordination
- Basic first aid and rescue skills
How to Apply:
Contact a member of our team today by emailing us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your CV!