Electrical Fault Finding
Finding faults throughout any electrical system can be a troublesome and lengthy task for any electrician. We have the expertise to investigate any fault and recommend a solution.
Common Faults for Electrical Systems
Although there are countless possibilities as to why there may be a fault in your electrical installation, we’ve made a quick list of some of the most common faults that we find when carrying out fault finding tests on our clients’ electrical circuits including:
- Water damage and/or water hazards
- Cables damaged by rodents
- Poor electrical work previously carried
- Faulty sockets and switches
- Faulty breakers in your consumer unit (fuse boards)
- Earthing issues
- Tripping issues
- Highlight lack of bonding
- Abiding by electrical safety standards
Our electricians are fully qualified and insured to handle all types electrical fault finding services for both commercial and domestic properties. We are rated 5/5 on Google and have earned an outstanding reputation on Checkatrade.
If you are suffering from any electrical issues in your house and need a comprehensive electrical fault finding solution contact our experts today to arrange a quotation.